Thursday, March 6, 2008

NHD Reflection

My partners for NHD are David, Dimitrius, and Tomrell our project is on tattoos and we are doing a documentary. We won the competition in Constitution High school and a lot of others did to. I learned that when you have a team of people it is faster and you have lots of fun working on NHD but at a point it gets frustrating to everyone because it's so much work that you have to put in the project my experience with NHD was kind of new to me because I didn't do a documentary in 9Th grade so it was good working with someone that knew how to use i-movie. The success that i had working on this project was that I learned how to use i-movie and i got to do lots of things like do interviews and write the script and process paper, now I am more confident in my self and my partners. My biggest challenge was doing the interviews because since I am shy I intend to talk real low so it was hard trying to talk in front of a video camera I was a bit nervous to do an interview but for the grade and for my group i did it, The other success that I had was that I did a lot of work my partners kept me on track and I did it. The challenges we had were getting the project together like editing and putting every video clip or picture in there right spot that Dimitrius and Dave's voice overs were in the project we also had trouble with our thesis statement  because we went ahead and started the project without all of us knowing the thesis statement. The changes for next year I think that we should have more time to do our projects when it was time to present a lot of kids didn't finish there projects in the documentary section and I think they should give us better topics because everything has to be based on Philadelphia or something historical.

No comments: