Thursday, May 22, 2008

Of Mice And Men (Motifs)

There were a lot of motifs in the book Of Mice And Men. The motif that i choose was strength and weaknesses. Everyone in the book had there strength and weaknesses in the book Of Mice And Men. The first Strength and Weakness I am going to talk about is George's and Lennie's. These two friends or cousins share not quit the same weakness George's strength is that he's a leader he doesn't take nothing from nobody. On the other hand his dear friend Lennie he is a little bit mental, basicly he had a man's body but the mind of a 3 or 4 year old kid. He is obsessed with rabbits and he is a hard worker but his weakness is he has a thing of petting things to hard and ends u killing what he is touching. There is another character i want to talk about Curley he is the guy who is short and thinks he's tough his strength is that his dad owns the farm and he gets to boss everyone around and because he used to box and was once welterweight champion his weakness is that for messing with the wrong people and bossing people that he thinks is weaker than him so he messed with Lennie and he broke Curleys hand. The next person i'm going to talk about is Curkeys wife her strength was her beauty and she wanted to be a  movie star but her weakness is that she married Curley and is stuck on a farm with working men and she is a tease. You can learn a real big lesson from all of this every one has there strengths and weaknesses even I do. I am going to let out my strength and weakness for an example my strength is my family and friends my weakness is the streets. What I mean is that the streets aredangerous and I be out there all day but I have a family that takes care of me.

No comments: